Wednesday, 12 June 2013

The Charm Works

As a child I was fascinated by my mothers charm bracelet, every link was filled of little gold treasures and I loved the way it jingled with every movement.
Each charm had a story and a sentimental element which made me adore the bracelet even more.
 
The Charm Works is a fantastic company offering a huge range of sterling silver charms and bracelets. The quality and the price is outstanding and I've had huge amounts of fun designing my own bracelets with there online bracelet builder.
 
The Charm Works was founded in 2008 by internet wizard Alex who has dedicated his time in becoming a charm selling expert, and
creating a company who prides itself on great customer service.
 
Here are a few of my favourite charms ...
 


 
Want to win a silver charm? Enter the weekly prize draw by liking The Charm Works on Facebook!
 
 

Getting married soon? The Charm Works have an amazing competition at the moment ...

For your chance to win a set of personalised silver charm bracelets for your wedding (worth £300!) sign up to The Charm Works newsletter.
 
 
Go and check out there charms and try out making your own bracelets, also take advantage of there free shipping for orders over £20!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment