Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Vanessa Mooney

Vanessa Mooney launched her jewellery collection in 2009. With her love of fashion and growing up around Hollywood glamour, her unique handmade pieces have been spotted on many celebrities. Her glamour with a bohemian, rocky edge style is recognidable and easy to fall in love with.
 





 
The Mesa Bracelet £29.32, Jordana Statement Necklace £107.51, Shield Me Necklace £52.13, Mesa Double Wrap Necklace £87.96, Labyrinth Column Earrings £42.35, Oleda Earrings £26.06
 
All available from Shopbop here.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rae,

    I love some of the jewellery you have featured on your blog. I have been looking for a direct contact but I could not find one on your blog.

    My name is Martyn Addison and I represent The Bead Shop's Website Marketing at Visualsoft.

    If you would be interested in finding out about how we can work together as online partners, I would be more than happy to discuss this further with you.

    Kind Regards,
    Martyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martyn,

    Thankyou for your comment and apologies for my late reply!

    I would definetly be interested in finding out more and possibly working together in some way.

    Here is my email address in which you can contact me so we can discuss this further :

    rae.bradshaw@hotmail.co.uk

    Thanks again,
    Rae

    ReplyDelete